New Insurance bug fix. Insurance is seen in Workflow dropdown list now.
Workflows: New columns added to grid
We have added a new feature in the last few weeks - Blog articles.
The URL we use: Blog
Workflow - bug fix for F/U date in Excel Report
Loading optimization for Dashboard page, Provider and Groups
Checklist: Added ability to add Provider/Group intake list
Release Notes - date bug fix
Webinar page - layout amendments
Landing page - improvements
Webinar page: Design updates
1) General Report
2) Check List for Groups and Providers
3) Import Data from Credentialing application into CredyApp
4) Feedback - ability to add feedback or report a problem
5) Upload photo (CredyApp account)
6) Blog and Chabot
7) Time out Session improvement
1) Ability to post Release Notes
2) Provider insurance info - ability to add workflow
3) Provider's credit tracker.
4) Facility/Location: ability to copy locations from Provider to Group and vice versa
1) Unlink Provider from the Group bug has been fixed
2) Provider's Medical License added type.
3) CredyApp introduction video
4) Provider Insurance Info sorting for columns: Insurance name, Work Type, Under the Group, Status, Responsible person, Payment, Follow Up date.
1) Provider Exclusion - State and Federal exclusion database
2) Check Online Insurance Stratus
1) Get Demo: New Request form, Trial period and Pricing
2) New admin panel
1) Updates for landing page
2) Updated Terms and Conditions agreement
3) Providers/Groups - if Provider or Group has Expired Attachment -this tab will be highlighted as red
4) Providers/Groups - deactivation date
5) Update Logo
1) Ability to create workflow for multiply insurances.
2) Workflow - activity history log (all information that has been changed/updated/deleted are saving in Log)
3) Autocomplete dropdown filters
4) Ability to Activate/Inactivate workflows
5) Add Facility/Location for multiply types
6) Workflow filters: add new filter by CAQH ID
7) Facility/Location: Start/End date, work hours, handicap accessible
8) Provider- ability to add internal dates
1) Workflow - provider dropdown added NPI and DOB
2) Attachments - highlighted with colors: Red - expired, Green - active, Orange - expire within 30 days
1) New designed Dashboard. Our team has developed a brand new updated Dashboard.
2) Provider and Group filter - new filter added: Search by Email
1) Workflow: work type bug fix
2) Bug fix with expired attachments (date)
1) Landing page -updates
2) Workflow excel report: Added new columns for export
3) Log out improvement: Added Notification for time out session
4) Provider's medical degree: new list of decree's added
5) Workflow email: Credentialing Status Update has been improved (added additional information into email)
6) Group - Insurance info: added new column to show: Follow Up date
7) Filters improvement: storing information in filters
1) Ability to print Summary Provider report. This report includes all information about the provider such as: CAQH ID, NPI, Primary Specialty, Pecos ID, DEA number, Medicare/Medicaid PTAN, Medical License number, Primary Service Location, Home address, Board Certified number, Insurance Carrier, Professional School name, Internship, Residency, Fellowship etc.
2) New Trial Period - 3 Months
3) Provider Specialty: We added 3 new additional forms that you can add into provider's specialty: Internship, Residency, Fellowship
1) Dashboard bug fix: Incorrect workflow status information
2) Attachments: fixed ability to add Attachments from Dashboard
3) Hospital Privileges bug fix with duplicate forms.
1) Help page - added amendments
2) Provider's specialty - PA and NP boards
3) Made hovering improvements for the grid lines.